The individual success of each one of Franklin’s graduates is the collective success of the Franklin community. Franklin’s Career Advisory Network is a career mentor platform made up of alumni and parent volunteers that seek to bolster the collective success of the Franklin community by assisting alumni and current students as they prepare for professional life post-Franklin.
Career Mentors can assist in the following ways:
- Participate in webinars and conference calls about professional topics
- Critically review resumes of current students
- Conduct one-on-one mock interviews with current students and provide feedback on how they can sell their “Franklin” education to future employers.
- Provide internships for qualified students
- Help plan and organize virtual and in-person professional networking events where Franklin alumni, parents and current students can engage on a professional level.
The time commitment depends on the opportunities that members select in their application, ranging from one hour for a mock interview to more detailed involvement with webinars and mentoring.
This program is powered by Firsthand Evisors, a career mentoring platform used by universities worldwide.