Adjunct Professor, Innovation and Project Management
Engineer in Informatics with an MBA (level II) (with special recognition: mention - June '88) at the ' Institut d'Informatique d'Entreprise (IIE), Grande Ecole d'Ingénieur. Specialised in Enterprise management and organisation.
Energetic and focused leader with a proven ability to combine technical and leadership competencies to support the growth and development of teams and systems within organizations. In depth experience of partnering senior management to build, promote, connect and implement projects from simple solutions to eliminate processes redundancies to complete business transformations, Digital evolution, change management and innovation. A talent and passion for support and growth of human capital and for explaining technical e project management topics to none ‘technological’ people or students and stakeholders at all levels.
- Global ICT Senior Project manager (EMEA)
- SUPSI - Responsible and professor for the CAS (Certificate of Advanced) based on products and services innovation for the Fashion Innovation Master
- Member of the directive commission of the DTI (department of technological Innovation) in SUPSI to contribute set the Strategy from 2021 to 2024
- Franklin University Switzerland – Professor (honored twice with the outstanding MSIM faculty teaching award for years 2016-2017 and 2020-2021)
- Thesis director on Fashion (luxury and digitalization) themes in various Universities (USI Lugano, ZHAW Winterthur). Various lectures, courses and conferences in Switzerland, Europe (Politecnico di Milano) and Russia on the digitalization disruption
Fields of Expertise:
- Partnering and managing with a solid experience and creativity to cross functions transformation’s and digitalization’s projects touching organization migration, strategy roadmap, development and follow up.
- Successfully orchestrating with ethics, passion and strength in small, medium and large institutions: Merge and Acquisition, development, integration and migration projects as project director.
- Continuously looking for quickly developing and improving simple, logical, and practical projects’ solutions to mitigate project’s risk management.
- Reporting and communicating in an authentic and ethic manner with stakeholders at all levels.
- Successfully designing and building Service Level Agreement models in various sectors of the organization and with external partners qualifying KPI’s for ongoing service improvements.
- For the last 15 years, developing, coaching and deploying succession plans for project teams’ talents around the Globe, especially in Switzerland and Europe.
- Constantly reaching cost reduction challenges and optimizing projects costs in harmony with the rest of the Enterprises’ goals and Corporate policies.