Franklin University Switzerland is happy to welcome selected high school students (from the age of 15 years old) to join pre-selected university courses for the opportunity to experience a unique educational summer program and receive university credit.
Why take a summer course?
This provides the opportunity for high school students to:
- Enjoy first-class teaching by a full-time Franklin University Switzerland professor,
- Learn alongside students from around the world in a small class environment,
- Enhance their resumes,
- Strengthen essential skills for their university career, and
- Earn three university credits!
Application & fees
We welcome rising juniors and seniors (at least 15 years old with at least 10 years of schooling) to get a head start on their bachelor's degree. Further requirements are listed on our online application form. Applications for the 2022 Summer Program for high school students will be reviewed on a rolling-admissions basis.
The tuition cost is 1,500 CHF. Should students join us on campus, we will have housing available for an additional fee.
Students are able to choose from one of the following regular Undergraduate courses:
Summer Session 1: 30 May – 23 June 2022
- ECN 100: Principles of Macroeconomics
- ITA 100 : Introductory Italian, Part 1
- POL 100: Introduction to Political Science
Summer Session 2: 27 June – 21 July 2022
- ECN 101: Principles of Microeconomics
- ITA 101: Introductory Italian, Part 2
- POL 101: Introduction to International Relations
If you have additional questions, please contact email@example.com.