Visiting Campus is still one of the best ways to find out if Franklin is the right fit for you. We are welcoming visitors in groups of three to campus, with additional measures in place to ensure the health and safety of our visitors and our campus community. We would be happy to schedule an appointment for you to safely experience our campus.
Onsite Visit Policy
To ensure the safety of our visitors, as well as our students, faculty and staff on campus, we ask that all visitors respect our current policy:
- all appointments for visits must be made in advance and confirmed via email by the Admissions team;
- appointments for visits are limited to three guests at a time;
- all visitors must wear facemasks in all indoor spaces;
- all visitors must fill out our visitor form.
At this time, class visits will not be offered and we may not be able to show our residences in person. We will have facemasks available in Admissions should you not have your own. You can request a tour and/or admissions meeting by filling out this form.
Please note that your visits will take place at the Admissions Office in the North Campus Villa at Via Ponte Tresa 4, Sorengo. Please call +41 91 986 3613 if you have any trouble finding our offices for your appointment.
Should you be unable to join us in person, we recommend taking advantage of our online options.
- Virtual Tour
- Admissions Meeting (Zoom/ Skype Option)
- Admissions + Meeting with Professors and/or Current Students (Zoom/ Skype Option)
- Chat with Students