This Fall '22 semester Franklin welcomed approximately 180 new students, bringing the total number of students present on campus during this academic year up to 396.
Discover more about the newest Franklin Falcons with these stats, facts, and figures:
- Number of incoming students: 166 Undergraduate and 10 Graduate (including 4 returning graduate students);
- Number of degree-seeking undergraduate students: 116 (including 3 Global BA 2+2);
- Number of countries: 35;
- Number of dual passport holders: 36;
- Number of languages: 15;
- Number of states representing the United States: 32;
- Number of high schools represented: 158;
- Highest high school GPA (avg 3.3): 4.0;
- Most popular birth months: April, June, and July (tied at 19 each);
- Farthest number of kilometers traveled to attend Franklin University Switzerland by a student: 12412.76 km (Honolulu, Hawaii).
A closer look:
- Countries represented: Australia, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Canada, China, Costa Rica, France, Georgia, Germany, Greece, India, Italy, Jordan, Kazakhstan, Latvia, Mexico, Netherlands, Norway, Oman, Panama, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Slovakia, South Korea, Spain, Switzerland, Turkmenistan, UK, USA, and Uzbekistan
- States representing the United States: Arizona, California, Colorado, Connecticut, Washington D.C., Florida, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Massachusetts, Maryland, Maine, Minnesota, Missouri, North Carolina, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New York, Ohio, Oklahoma, Oregon, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, Virginia, Washington, and Wisconsin;
- Top 5 most popular academic areas of interest: International Management, International Relations, Psychology, Finance, and Communication and Media Studies;
- Top feeder schools (2 or more students): Institut Auf Dem Rosenberg (CH), Woodrow Wilson High School (US), Chapman University (US), Emerson College (US), Jeddah Knowledge School (SA), Marist College (US), Modern American School (JO), Monte Vista High School (US), Palos Verde High School (US), Sonora High School (US), TASIS - American School in Switzerland (CH), Southern Methodist University (US), and University of Southern California (US);
- Most common predominantly female students’ names: Emily, Isabella, Alexandra, Anastasia, Ashley, Eleanor, Julia, Rachel, Sydney, and Veronica;
- Most common predominantly male students’ names: Charles, Christian, Griffin, Jonathan, Nathan, and Richard.
While the university welcomes the class of 2026, our admissions counselors are traveling the globe, hosting on-campus visits and already looking ahead to the Spring '23 and Fall '23 semesters.
To find your counselor and schedule a time to meet please follow the link on this page
Thinking of applying to Franklin? Learn all about our application process at this link.