Build a solid foundation for future success. Space is limited - sign up by July 7.
This August 21 – 27, 2020 you can build a solid foundation for your future success. During Career Week at the FUS campus, we will help you get to the core of your essential career needs. You will create a personalized, professional toolbox through interactive workshops and activities.
This will be a fun event, with a great deal of individual attention. Most meals are included, and you can win prizes! To get the most out of Franklin Career Week, bring an open mind, a commitment to success, your sense of humor, and flexibility. We are so excited to see you, and we look forward to helping you grow with this energizing opportunity.
Franklin staff, professors, and alumni from all over the globe will be lending their wisdom and real-world experience to help you. As a student participant, you will:
- Enhance your networking and negotiation skills
- Determine your “eco niche” style
- Define the 12 characteristics of your personal brand
- Take the IDI assessment and develop your plan (for intercultural awareness)
- Complete a MBTI personality assessment
- Refine your LinkedIn page, resume, and interview skills
- Create meaningful connections with FUS alumni
Be sure to sign up by Monday, July 7! Space is limited, so you must reserve ahead of time. If you decide not to attend, please contact Ebonie Rayford asap. If you unenroll after August 10 or do not attend the Career Week events, a 50 CHF fee will be deducted from your student account.
To apply, fill out the form via the Franklin Career Navigator in Moodle.
If you have questions, contact: