If something in your room or residence hall stops working, you can file a housing work request (also known as a work order), to notify the Office of Student Life of the issue. The link below will take you to the current online housing work request form. From replacing burnt out lightbulbs to fixing a table or chair, the maintenance and custodial staff are here to help.

Housing Work Request