The Responsible Leadership Scholarship program is a merit award for qualified students accepted into the MSIM program. It was established to recognize individuals who clearly demonstrate a deep commitment to leading positive change in organizations and communities. Awards are in the amount CHF 6,250 (25% of the tuition fee).
Applicants must meet all of the following criteria:
- be EU and/or EEA citizen;
- demonstrate maturity, flexibility, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management in either Climate Change or Digital Transformation
- have an earned bachelor's degree as of June 15 with an excellent academic record;
- demonstrate proficiency in the language of instruction (English) at a level required for admission by Franklin University Switzerland;
- be able to receive and maintain a visa or study permit as required by Switzerland
The Scholarship Programs are committed to equal opportunity, and exercise that policy in relation to all admissions processes. Franklin University Switzerland does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, gender, religion, sexual orientation, or disability.
This merit award is available to qualifying students admitted to one of the following programs:
Purpose and Priorities
Competition for the Responsible Leadership Scholarship is open and merit-based. Selection is based on an applicant’s fit with the program’s objectives, academic excellence, professional aptitude, and leadership potential in the field of responsible management. Fluent English language proficiency is also considered. All eligible applicants will be reviewed by a committee.
Guidelines and Deadlines
In order to be considered for this scholarship students must submit a complete application for admission by June 15th to be considered for the scholarship for the Fall Intake, or November 15th for the Spring Intake.